VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator
This product is on backorder.
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The VisionAire 5 oxygen concentrator is one of the market leading 5L units available. Coming from the reputable oxygen machine manufacturer ‘Caire’ their brand of AirSep units are market leading and the VisionAire 5 is no different. Built with greater portability in mind the 5L unit, which is the smaller version of the NewLife units, can delivery great reliability at a fraction of the cost and weight. Lightweight, quiet and power efficient, this stationary oxygen concentrator is the must-have for your home oxygen delivery needs.
The unit is simple to use with a clear and easy to use operating switch to turn the unit on and off, as well as a clear and reliable flowmeter and control knob to safely and easily adjust the Oxygen flow rate. The unit comes with a power cord that meets Australian standards and is as simple as plug in and switch on!
Recommended accessories are the ‘LR3233 – Adult Nasal Cannula with 2m Tubing’
- 1x VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- 1x User Manual
- Lightweight 13.6kg frame that fits easily into any home.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all continuous flow settings minimising expenses.
- A large humidifier bottle stand that allows for easy attachment of both re-fillable and pre-filled humidifier bottles.
- User-interface contains a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function hour meter and well-defined system alarms.
Flow Rates – 1.0 – 5.0 LPM
Oxygen Concentration 90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
Dimensions (52.8 x 35.8 x 29.2 cm)
Weight 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Sound Level 45 dB(A)
Operating Environment 41 to 105°F (4 to 40°C), 15-95% humidity
Storage Environment -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C), 15-95% humidity
Power Consumption 290 W (All Flow Rates)
Alarms: Power Failure, High Pressure, Low Pressure, No Flow, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
Warranty 3 years
Maintenance Schedule None
Max Tubing Length 50 ft (15.2 m)