Venturi Suction Attachment
Low Suction Adaptor with Gauge
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
Comweld Low Suction Attachements – Venturi Suction
- Suction nozzle and filter are fitted as standard and are also available as spare parts.
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas / function of the product
- Gas specific inlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas service.
- Suction outlet connection is a nominal 8mm I.D. tubing nipple.
- Designed to suit a Venturi Suction System.
- Safety valve designed to prevent negative pressures greater than -25 kPa being supplied.
- Easy to read dual scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge which gives clear indication of low pressures.
- Non Return Valve which prevents any positive pressure being applied should a fault occur in the suction source.
- A positive pressure relief valve within the patient circuit for additional safety.
- Horizontal positioning of connector and gauge to the suction nozzle, for wall mounting.
- Colour Yellow
- Gauge Range 0 to -25 kPa
- Inlet Connection S.I.S Vacuum Handwheel
- Outlet Connection Nozzle to suit 8mm I.D. Tubing
- Weight Approx. 500 grams