Venturi – Suction Attachment with Gauge
Medical suction adaptor with venturi gauge
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
This suction connector is used to connect suction equipment to a vacuum source terminal unit, for the aspiration of fluids and/or particulate matter in the treatment of the patient in the hospital.
The Suction Connector with gauge simply serves as an adapter to connect suction equipment to a Venturi suction system with no controls.
- Gas specific connector to prevent connecting to the wrong gas service.
- Suction nozzle and filter are fitted as standard and are also available as spare parts.
- Fitted with a non-return valve.
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas / function of the product
- Easy to read dual scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge
- 24 Month Warranty
- Inlet Connection S.I.S – Sleeve Index System
- Outlet Connection 8mm Tubing Nipple
- Gauge Range 0 to -100kPa
- Vacuum Range 0 to 35 LPM of free air
- On / Off Lever No
- CE Marking Yes