Porter MXR Sedation Flowmeter
Medical Nitrous Oxide Sedation Analog Mixer
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
Porter’s anaesthesia equipment is designed with Australia’s clinicians and medical teams in mind, giving them the capability required to achieve excellent levels of care for patients. This analogue sedation flowmeter is renowned for its ease of use, accuracy and long life span as well as its ease of maintenance and servicing. This unit is fully compliant with all Australian standards including AS2896 and AS3840 and also complies to the ADA Policy 6.17 for Conscious Sedation.
The MXR-3000 has been the most trusted and recognised flowmeter on the market, featuring Porter precision glass indicator tubes and ergonomic single motion controls. The MXR 3000 is designed for those who would prefer an at-your-side vertical flowmeter.
Another superior feature of the Porter MXR Series is the control it provides to clinicians during patient care. Clinicians can set the O2 and N2O mix ratio by regulating the N2O percentage. This enables effective sedation and anaesthesia for all patients, including paediatric care cases. The controls of the device are also more responsive than other units on the market, enabling swift dose adjustments as and when required.
Mega Medical is the licensed distributor for these products on the Australian market. ARTG Entry Number: 375145. This unit comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Porter products are manufactured in Pennsylvania USA by the Parker Hannifin Precision Fluidics Division.
Porter MXR 3000
- On/off switch, oxygen flush button and oxygen quick connect
- The Porter MXR can be equipped with either a standard breathing circuit with In-Line vacuum control or a breathing circuit with the patented Automatic Vacuum Switch (AVS) control.
- A clearly defined scale provides better ease of use than a digital display.
- No power is required to run analog flowmeter system.
- Easier to service and repair compared to digital models.
Silhouette Mask (Optional Accessory)
- Low profile design with tapered fresh gas outlet to fit perfectly over the patient’s airways.
- Improved infection control in line with hospital / medical standards.
- Clear mask allows a better observation of patients breathing.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to store.
- Single use.
- Flowmeter: Indicates flow in L/min and percent N2O of total flow with accuracy of ± 5%. Includes Diameter Index Safety System (DISS) for N2O and O2 connectors.
- Flowmeter Tubes: Direct reading flow tubes for Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide for accurate, visual flow readings.
- Dual Seal Fail-Safe: Automatically reduces N2O if O2 is shut off or pressure is reduced.
- Gas Control Block: One-piece, solid aluminium construction. Eliminates internal gas leaks.
- Gas Flow Adjustment Knobs: Control knobs for quick, accurate, one-hand adjustment of gas flows.
- Emergency Air Valve: Automatically provides patient with ambient Air if gas flow is interrupted for any reason.
- Non-Rebreathing Check Valve: Prevents rebreathing of used gases and guards against CO2 build-up.
- Positive ON / OFF Switch: Eliminates possibility of accidentally leaving the machine on.
- Oxygen Power Flush Button: Provides extra delivery of O2 . Button is accessible to override all other gas flows and deliver 100% O2 .
- Colour-coded for Oxygen.
- Flow Control knob: Total flow adjustment knob which controls flow of both N2O and O2 at any desired concentration. Total flow can be adjusted without affecting concentration. Includes posi-stop needle valves for adjustment of all flows—prevents damage to valves and seats.
- Oxygen Quick Connect: Facilitates connection of resuscitation equipment to the central system.
- This unit meets Australian Standards AS2896 and AS3840.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- The Porter MXR Flowmeter
- Nitrous and Oxygen Elbow adapters to comply with Australian Standards
- Silhouette mask system
- Wall Bracket (Telescoping and Articulating)
- Under Cabinet Mount
- Tri-Cylinder Trolley
- Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide Hosing
- Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide regulators