Oxygen Demand Valve Resuscitator + 1m Hose and Mask
DVR Oxygen, 1m Hose Assembly & Mask
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The demand valve resuscitator provides a safe and effective means of delivering an oxygen concentration to ventilate non-breathing or respiratory distressed patients. The unit can also be used as a standard demand valve to deliver oxygen to spontaneously breathing patients upon demand. This is quality Medical Oxygen equipment built by Ambulac with an in-built oxygen flow control valve. The unit is simple, compact and always ready for instant use and attaches to any standard 400 kPa oxygen outlet.T
his Product is entered in the ARTG, (225911).
- Safe and effective means of delivering oxygen
- Can be used as a demand valve resuscitator
- Integral pressure relief valve
- Can be attached to any standard 400 kPa oxygen outlet.
- Includes 1m hose assembly and LR 5134 reusable mask silicone
- Manual Flowrate (LPM) 40 – 60
- Demand Flowrate (LPM) 0 – 160 LPM
- Demand Flow Triggering System – 5cm h30 @ 100 LPM, maximum
- Supply Pressure (kPa) 400 nominal
- Pressure Relief Valve 54 – 60 cm h3O
- Exhalation Resistance -5 cm h30 @ 50 LPM, maximum
- Inlet Connection 9/16″” – 18 D.I.S.S
- Patient Connection 22 / 15mm male / female taper
- Weight (grams) 230
- Demand Valve Resuscitator – Oxygen (DVR)
- 1m Hose Assembly