Oxy-Viva 3 Resuscitator Kit
Medical Oxygen Resuscitator Kit – Oxygen Equipment
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Oxy-Viva 3 Resuscitator provides the benefits of resuscitation, suction and oxygen therapy all in the one compact unit. Operating off a 410 litre (C-Size) medical oxygen cylinder, these three different treatment modes can be used simultaneously or separately for almost any emergency situation.
The Oxy-Viva 3 contains equipment to suit an enhanced level of resuscitation training. The system gives you increased flexibility with a gas powered oxygen demand valve resuscitator, a suction attachment with collection jar, a fixed flow oxygen therapy attachment and auxiliary inlet/outlet connection.
Please Note: Cylinder is NOT included with purchase of the Oxy-Viva 3. For medical gas enquiries, please contact Medical Equipment & Gases Australia.
- Simple, rugged and highly portable in a stainless steel case
- Storage compartment to store and protect your systems components
- Simple design for ease of serviceability
- Oxygen Demand Valve Resuscitator provides a resuscitation flowrate of 400-60 LPM and a demand flowrate of 0-160 LPM.
- Suction attachment provides a static vacuum of -60 kPa (-450mmHg
- Suction flow of 40 LPM free air minimum. With a 250 mL trap jar and a nipple to suit 8mm suction tubing.
- Weight (kg) 6.5 without cylinder fitted
- 10 with cylinder fitted
- Width (mm) 170
- Height (mm) 280
- Length(mm) 460
- Oxy-Viva Stainless Steel Case
- Suction Tubing
- Suction Yankhauer
- Adult Therapy Mask
- Child Therapy Mask
- 2x Airways
- Adult Mask
- Child Mask
- Demand Valve Resuscitator
- Suction Attachment
- Pin Index Yoke
- Humidifier Jar