Flowmeter Medical Oxygen 200cc
Amxex Flow Meter for Medical Oxygen, Paediatric Low Flow
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
Accurate medical oxygen flow meter gauge for low flow applications. The flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy in the low flow neonatal area.
- Gas specific inlet fitting to prevent connection to wrong gas type
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings, and control knobs for quick recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- The flowtube design provides clear readability with large bold print lines and numbers providing 180¬∫ visibility
- Paediatric therapy applicable
- Weight (grams) 300
- Flow (LPM – Litres Per Minute) 0 – 200cc
- Inlet Pressure (kPa) 400
- Inlet Connections SIS Oxygen Handwheel
- Colour Coded White – Medical Oxygen