Flowmeter Medical Oxygen 0 – 2.5 LPM
Ezi-Flow Low Flow Oxygen flow meter by Comweld
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Comweld Medical Oxygen Flowmeter provides an accuracy of +/- 5% (of full scale reading) and is pressure compensated to ensure that the flowmeter maintains its accuracy independent of varying gas supply pressures.
The Ezi-Flow flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy in the neonatal area.
- Flow limiting output orifice and fail safe shroud protects the patient from excessive flows in the event of excessive gas pressures
- Dual taper needle valve prevents damage to the seat that eventually leaks
- Gas specific inlet fitting to prevent connection to wrong gas type
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings, and control knobs for quick recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- Provides 180 degree visibility
- Weight (grams): 300
- Flow (LPM – Litres Per Minute): 0 – 2.5
- Inlet Pressure (kPa): 400
- Inlet Connections: SIS Oxygen Handwheel
- Colour Coded: White – Medical Oxygen