Flowmeter Medical Oxygen 0-15 LPM
Ezi-Flow Oxygen flow meter by Comweld
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Comweld Medical Oxygen Flowmeter provides an accuracy of +/- 5% (of full scale reading) and is pressure compensated to ensure that the flowmeter maintains its accuracy independent of varying gas supply pressures. This medical oxygen flowmeter uses a ball float to indicate the current flow with this particular model showing readings between 0 and 15 LPM (litres per minute). Comweld are a reputable long standing name in medical gas equipment and this medical oxygen flowmeter is the top of the range.
The Ezi-Flow flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy.
- Flow limiting output orifice and fail safe shroud protects the patient from excessive flows in the event of excessive gas pressures
- Dual taper needle valve prevents damage to the seat that eventually leaks
- Gas specific inlet fitting to prevent connection to wrong gas type
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- Provides 180 degree visibility
- Weight (Grams): 300
- Inlet Pressure: 400 kPa
- Inlet Connections: SIS Oxygen Handwheel
- Colour Coded: White
- Litres Per Minute: 0 – 15