Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – Oxygen Saturation Monitor
Reliable Pulse Oximeter that can measure oxygen saturation
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Fingertip Oximeter is intended for measuring the pulse rate and functional oxygen saturation through a patient’s finger. It is applicable for spot-checking SpO2 and pulse rate of adult patients in homes and clinics. The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – Oxygen Saturation Monitor is a small and compact option for all applications and can be stored in its small carry case for easy use. The unit has a digital display screen for the vital information and is easily turned on and off via the main button on the top of the unit.
The FingerTip Oximeter – Oxygen Saturation Monitor is covered under Mega’s 12 Month product warranty. Our Warranty Policy provides more detailed information on our warranty offering.
- Fingertip Oximeter – Colour/Model May Vary
- Oximeter User Manual
- Oximeter Quality Certificate
- Convenient for both hospital and home healthcare use
- One-key operation and finger detection
- High sensibility and accuracy
- Up to 30 hours continuous working time
- Low battery voltage indication
- Automatic power-off when no signal is present for longer than 8 seconds
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Visual Alarm Function
- Transducer: Dual-wavelength LED sensor
- Measurement: Wavelength
- Red light: 663nm
- Infrared light: 890nm
- Maximal optical output power: Less than 1.5mW maximum average
- Measuring range: 35-99%
- Dimensions: 62.8mm X 38mm X 29mm
- Weight: 50g (Including batteries)
- Power Supply: 2x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Operating Temperature: 5C – 40C
- Operating Humidity: 30% – 80%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa – 106kPa
- SpO2 Alarm Lower Limit: 90%