Entonox Hose Assembly
Medical Gas Supply Hose – Entonox 1m
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic and International Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing.
The hose assembly is a low pressure flexible hose assembly which can be used to convey medical gases from the first point at which users can connect or disconnect gases.
- 2x Ultramarine “”N2O/O2″” Handwheel
- 2x 11/13mm Clamp
- 2x 5mm Nipple
- 1x 1m Entonox Hose
- Handwheel Width: 50mm
- Handwheel Color: Ultramarine with White Circular Stripe
- Handwheel Connection: Sleeve Index System
- Total Length: 1m
- Hose Color: Clear / White Checkered
- Color coded tubing to suit the relevant medical gas.
- Color coded handwheel to suit relevant medical gas.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS. 5359 (Low-Pressure hose assemblies for use with medical gases).