Combat Sports Resuscitation Kit
Combat Sport Resuscitation Backpack – Rule 35 Compliant
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The kit meets the equipment requirements of Rule 35 under the Combat Sports Act 2013.
The Mega Combat Sports Resuscitation Back Pack includes a Defibrillator pouch and is designed as a first response first aid kit for the professionally trained medical person in the pre-hospital environment. Having a durable lightweight concealed back pack harness allows for hands free movement in open and confined spaces. A variety of sized internal pouches gives many options for accessories. Medical oxygen cylinders are not included.
The kit meets the equipment requirements of Rule 35 under the Combat Sports Act 2013. The kit requires qty 2 C sized oxygen cylinders (410Litres) in order to obtain full compliance under Rule 35. Customers outside of Sydney Metro are encouraged to source the oxygen cylinders locally.
This Product is entered in the ARTG 155544
Meets Australian Standard AS2488 – 1995
- Large Resuscitation Backpack
- Medical Oxygen Regulator/Flowmeter 8-15 LPM with standard indexed sleeve (SIS) inlet/outlet connection qty 1
- Re-Useable Silicone Adult Resuscitator Bag Valve Mask qty 1
- Size 4 and 5 Silicone Face Masks qty 1
- Non-Rebreathing Adult Mask with Tubing qty 1
- Adult Oxygen Face Mask with Tubing qty 1
- Nasopharyngeal Airway 7.5mm qty 1
- Nasopharyngeal Airway 8.5mm qty 1
- Guedel Airways 100mm (Red) qty 1
- Guedel Airways 90mm (Yellow) qty 1
- Guedel Airways 80mm (Green) qty 1
- Spacer Device for Beta-2 Agnostics qty 1
- Suction Aspirator with hose assembly qty 1
- Suction Connection Tubing qty 1
- Suction Disposable Yankauer qty 1
- Cylinder Key with Chain qty 1
- Medical Oxygen Resuscitator Instruction Manual
- Weight (without Cylinder) Approx 2.5kg
- Weight (with C size Cylinder) Approx 6.5kg
- Length 620mm
- Width 320mm
- Diameter 120mm
- Cylinder Holder Size C Size – 410 Litres
- Easy to clean durable lightweight material plus highly reflective tape for safety
- Comfortable side handles for ease of carrying
- Defibrillator pouch fits all modern defibrillators
- Variety of internal pocket sizes with clear windows
- Concealed back pack straps/harness
- Reinforced base and sleeve for securing the medical oxygen bottle