Central Vacuum – Suction Attachment without Gauge
Medical suction adaptor without vacuum gauge
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
This suction connector is used to connect suction equipment to a vacuum source terminal unit, for the aspiration of fluids and/or particulate matter in the treatment of the patient in the hospital.
Suction connector without gauge simply serves as an On/Off tap adapter to connect suction equipment to a central vacuum system with no controls.
Xinghua warrants to the purchaser that this equipment is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 MONTHS (2 Years) from the date of purchase.
Further details can be obtained from: Mega’s Warranty Policy. This product is entered in the ARTG, (194212)
- Venturi Suction Attachment
- Suction Nozzle
- Sintered Bronze Filter
- Suction Handwheel
- Suction Attachment User Manual
- Inlet Connection S.I.S – Sleeve Index System
- Outlet Connection 8mm Tubing Nipple
- Vacuum Range 0 to 35 LPM of free air
- On / Off Lever Yes
- CE Marking Yes
- Gas specific connector to prevent connecting to the wrong gas service.
- Suction nozzle and filter are fitted as standard and are also available as spare parts.
- On / Off control tap
- Fitted with a non-return valve.
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas / function of the product
- Easy to read duel scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge