Disposable bacteria filter for resuscitation mask
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic and International Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing.
Bacterial Filters are an important piece of equipment to prevent the spread of infectious bacteria while performing resuscitations or oxygen therapy. This item will be attached to Silicone Medical Masks and filters out any transmitting bacteria during procedures. This item is manufactured by Galemed and supplied by Mega Medical in Australia. This item is used to ensure air quality and stop the spread of harmful bacteria to both the patient and operator during procedures.
- Designed for better inlet air quality
- Designed to prevent cross contamination and protection of the operator
- Efficiency 99% for 0.3 micron
- Connector 22mm ID and 22/15 mm
- Bacterial Filter with Clear Housing