The Series-O regulator has been the industry leader for medical gas regulators in Australia for years. The simple but effective design and ease of use make this single stage regulator a very low maintenance yet high performing product: one that can be used in a variety of environments.
- Encapsulated Seat Technology (EST) ensures superior performance, accuracy and resistance to 'surging'
- Large diameter diaphragm gives a performance that is normally only found in double stage regulators
- Triple filter system increases the regulator performance by preventing foreign particles from getting in contact with the high pressure gas or the regulator seat
- No tools are required to routinely disconnect the regulator from the cylinder valve
- A safety relief valve is built in to the regulator to protect staff and patients in the event of high pressure failures
- Tamper resistant design to ensure only qualified personnel can access the medical gas regulator
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas used by the regulator
- Gas specific inlet fittings and outlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas type
|Maximum Outlet Pressure (kPa):||400|
|Maximum Rated Inlet Pressure (kPa):||20,000 @ 15ºC|
|Inlet:||Pin Indexed Yoke|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|