SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Portable oxygen concentrator by Philips
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
SimplyGo is Philips first oxygen concentrator that offers the benefits of a continuous flow mode in a lightweight, easy-to-carry design of 4.5 kg. No need to compromise between an effective oxygen therapy output and the usual weight of the device.
SimplyGo offers a solution that fulfils the needs of most oxygen therapy patients. With SimplyGo, patients have the flexibility to be away for the day, for work, for a weekend or long holiday.
Please note: The therapeutic use of Medical Oxygen requires a prescription, trained clinical assessment and proper instruction on use. Medical Equipment & Gases Australia Pty Ltd requires a copy of the patients prescription before the product can be dispatched.
A new breed of POC for continuous and pulsed oxygen delivery
- Control Panel Display
- Power – Turns SimplyGo on and off
- Alarm Silence – Turns the audible alarm off
- Mode – Selects one of the three possible operating modes
- Display screen – Shows information about the operating status of the device
- Plus (+) / minus (-) – Increased / decreases the displayed setting
- Cannula Connector – Oxygen Output and connection point for the cannula
- Oxygen Concentrations: 86% to 97% at all settings
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1 = 12ml, 1.5 = 18ml, 2 = 24ml, 2.5 = 30ml, 3 = 36ml, 3.5 = 42ml, 4 = 48ml, 4.5 = 5.4ml 5 = 60ml, 5.5 = 66ml, 6 = 72ml
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM
- Sound Level: < 43 dB at pulse setting 2
- Size: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2cm
- Weight: 4.5kg with battery
- Operating Temperature: 5¬∫C to 40¬∫C
- Storage Temperature: -20¬∫C to 60¬∫C
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3048m)
- Filtration: Internal bacteria filter
- DC Power: Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
- AC Power: Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Power Consumption: 150 W while charging, 120 W while not charging
- Lithium Ion Battery: 0.7kg, charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged