Regulator-Flowmeter 2 Outlets 1-25 LPM – Medical Oxygen
Combination Regulator / Flowmeter – Double Outlet
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The lightweight compact combined regulator and flowmeter offers a superior product for the mobile home therapy patient or the emergency care kit. This unit has 2 DISS outlets for ultimate utilisation of multiple accessories in the emergency response scenario. This regulator is best suited for advanced emergency oxygen requirements including use with a demand resuscitator unit or suction aspirator. This product is entered in the ARTG,(144630).
- All brass high pressure interior design for the oxygen flow path.
- Accurate flows
- Gas specific inlet to the Australian Standards
- Weighs approximately 320 grams
- Safety relief valve is built in to the regulator to protect staff and patients in the event of high pressure failures
- 2x DISS (Sleeve Indexed System as per AS. 2896)
- Inlet Pressure: 20,000 Kpa @ 15¬∫C
- Inlet: Pin Indexed Yoke
- Flow Settings (LPM): .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 400 Kpa
- Weight (Grams): 320