Paediatric Unscented Grey – ClearView Sedation Hoods (box 12)
Pediatric nasal mask for nitrous oxide sedation system
6 in stock
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Accutron ClearView single-use nasal hood is used for the delivery of nitrous oxide conscious sedation to a patient. The innovative double hood design from Accutron further reduces ambient nitrous oxide in the operatory, while the clear outer hood provides a clear visual to the clinician when a patient breathes through their nose (condensation appears in hood).
The soft inner hood creates desirable facial seal, and its bright colours and delightful scents engage and relax patients of all ages. ClearView nasal Hoods are low profile to provide increased vision to the clinician and all components are latex-free.
- Unscented – Grey
- 12 nasal hoods per package
- Made in the USA
- Adult and Paediatric sizes
- Hood-in-hood design draws excess gas into vacuum reducing ambient nitrous oxide in operatory
- Clear outer hood shows patient breathing through nose respiration (condensation appears in hood)
- Soft inner hood creates desirable nasal/facial seal
- Low profile expands clinical field of view
- Appealing colours and scents engage and relax patients
- Single-use minimises cross-contamination; saves staff time
- Latex free material protects patients and staff who have latex allergies