NewLife Intensity 10L Single Flow
Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
Out of stock
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic and International Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing.
OUT OF STOCK
AirSep NewLife Intensity
The therapeutic use of Medical Oxygen requires a prescription, trained clinical assessment and proper instruction on use. Medical Equipment and Gases Australia Pty Ltd requires a copy of the patients prescription before the product can be dispatched.
HIGH FLOW AND HIGH PRESSURE COMBINED
Combining high flow and high output pressure makes the Intensity the premier high flow stationary concentrator for at home and facility use.
The Intensity has an output pressure of 20 psi (137.9 KPa), more than double any other high flow concentrator.
- Maintenance Schedule Felt Filter -1 Year replacement intake filter- Clean Weekly
- Dual Flow Option
- The Dual Flow option features two separate flow meters that can provide a total of 8 or 10 LPM.
- Allowing two patients to get oxygen from one machine simultaneously
- Perfect for hospitals, long term care facilities.
- Warranty 3 Years**
** SEE PRODUCT WARRANTY STATMENT FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
- Flow Rates 10 LPM
- O2 concentration LPM: 92%+3.5%/-3%, 10 LPM: 90%+5.5%/-3%
- Dimensions 27.5 x 16.5 x 14.5 in (69.9 x 41.9 x 36.8 cm)
- Output Pressure 20 psig (138 kPA)
- Power Consumption 590 W
- Weight 58 lbs (26.3 kg)
- Sound Level 55 dB(A)
- Operating Environment 41oF to 104oF (5oC to 40oC), up to 95% humidity
- Storage Environment -4oF to 140oF (-20oC to 60oC), up to 95% relative humidity
- Max Tubing 200 ft (61 m)