Medical Oxygen Flowmeter High Flow
RTM3 Oxygen Flowmeter 10-70Lpm
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The RTM3 flowmeters are pressure compensated flowmeters that deliver an accurate prescribed flow of medical oxygen to the patient from a regulated pressure gas source. They are suitable for most types of respiratory therapy.
- Body: Chrome plated brass
- Shroud: Polycarbonate
- Flow tube: Polycarbonate
- Knobs: Nylon
- Wingnut/Nipple: Nylon
- Seals: Nitrile
- Gas specific inlet connections
- Gas colour coded components
- Individual serial number identification
- Provides 180¬∫ visibility
- Optional maximum flow limiting orifice
- TGA Listing
- Inlet Pressure: 450 kPa ¬±50 kPa
- Inlet Fitting: Gas specific sleeve indexed handwheel for Medical Oxygen as per AS2896 / AS2902
- Outlet Fitting: 1/4‚Äù BSP with colour coded plastic wingnut / barbed nipple for Medical Oxygen
- Accuracy: as per AS3840.1
- Weight: 0.3 kg