Manifold Medical Oxygen – 1×1
Auto Change-Over Manifold for low to medium flow
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The auto change-over medical gas manifold is a compact supply system for installations requiring uninterrupted low to medium flow capacities, typically 1 – 4 theatres with simultaneous flow.
The manifold consists of two banks of cylinders, one on each side of the pressure control assembly. The position of the lever determines which bank of cylinders is “in use” and which is “in reserve”. The manifold draws gas from the “in use” cylinder bank until it is emptied.
The manifold then automatically starts drawing gas from the “in reserve” cylinder bank. When the emptied cylinder bank has been replaced the level should be moved to the other side to reset the manifold.
- Duplex line relief valves
- Change-over and line failure pressure switches
- Change-over and line failure test point bleed valves
- Gas specific auxiliary / service supply inlet
- Mounting plate
- Modular inlet header system for system expansion
- Australian made
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 20,000 kPa @ 15¬∫C
- Outlet Pressures: 1,400 kPa (nominal)
- Flow Capacity: up to 1,000 l/min
- Outlet Connection: 1/2″” Brass tube fitting
- Header Connections: Gas specific as per AS.2896
- Cylinder Leads: Gas specific as per AS.2473
- Auxiliary Inlet: SIS as per AS.2896
- Weight: 9.4kg
- Body: Chrome plated brass bar stock
- Fittings: Brass and chrome plate brass
- Tubing: Copper
- Filters: Cupro Nicke