Flowmeter Medical Oxygen – Any Orientation
Medical gas flowmeter for unusual positions
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
The Gauge Type Flowmeter is the ideal substitute when it is not possible to mount a ball or bobbin type flowmeter vertically. It delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source and is suitable for most types of oxygen respiratory therapy.
- Operates in any positional orientation
- Flow range of 0 – 14 l/min
- Reliable, accurate and durable
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings, and control knobs prevent fitting to the wrong gas type
- Not pressure compensated
- Weight (grams) 400
- Flow (LPM – Litres Per Minute) 0 – 14
- Inlet Pressure (kPa) 400
- Inlet Connections SIS Oxygen Handwheel
- Colour Coded White – Medical Oxygen