Everflo – Stationary Oxy Concentrator
Home oxygen solution for respiratory oxygen
11 in stock
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic and International Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing.
The EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary oxygen concentrator that delivers the features home care providers want and patients deserve. This top of the line unit from Philips is the benckmark is quality home oxygen concentrators. With a robust and compact design this Everflo can produce a flow rate from 0.5 to 5 Litres per minute all while operating quietly and consistently.
The unit is simple to use with a clear and easy to use operating switch to turn the unit on and off, as well as a clear and reliable flowmeter and control knob to safely and easily adjust the Oxygen flow rate. The unit comes with a power cord that meets Australian standards and is as simple as plug in and switch on!
Recommended accessories are the ‘LR3233 – Adult Nasal Cannula with 2m Tubing’
- Air Inlet Filter is to be changed every 24 MONTHS
- The Filter Door should be cleaned MONTHLY or as environmental conditions warrant.
- 1x Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- 1x EverFlo User Manual
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 14kgs
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- Input Voltage 240 V
- Input Frequency 50 hz
- Average Power Consumption 350 watts
- Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM) 93% (+/-3%)
- Liter Flow 0.5 to 5 litres per minute
- Weight 14 kg (31lbs) – (Shipping weight 17kgs)
- Sound Level 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions – Height 584mm (23″)
- Dimensions – Width 381mm (15″)
- Dimensions – Diameter 241mm (9.5″)
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: change every 2 years
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels Low Oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature 12ºC to 32ºC
- Storage / Transport Humidity -34ºC to 71ºC up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude 0 to 2,286m
- Limited Warranty*** 3 Years
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
**Litres Per Minute – LPM
*** Please refer to the patient manual for full warranty information.