Digital Ultra Flowmeter with Scavenging Circuit
Accutron Digital Ultra Flowmeter with Scavenging Circuit
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
Accutron is a market leader in dental nitrous oxide sedation, providing safe and consistent Relative Analgesia systems for decades.
The digital ultra flowmeter is the right unit for clinician‚Äôs who prefer to work in the digital environment where critical parameters are both displayed numerically and as electronic flow tubes
Accutron 2 Year Flowmeter Limited Warranty
- Offers assurance that N2O ceases
- if the O2 supply is interrupted or reduced. Two separate sensors provide the redundant safety. Alarm sound, failure LEDs will light, and the N2O flow will cease
- N2O Supply Warning- Triggers
- Mixed Gas Flow to Patient- Monitors pressure in mixed gas line and triggers an alarm if flow to patient is obstructed.
- O2 Resuscitator Connection- Direct connection to O2 for use with resuscitator. Port is always open and provides 100LPM minimum of pure oxygen.
- Mounting thread 1/2″” UNC for trolley/mounts
- Main Unit: 19×17.8x19cm Weight 2.9kg
- Oxygen Flush: Minimum 20LPM
- Oxygen Flow: 1.0LPM-9.9LPM (Accuracy +/-0.5LPM)
- Oxygen%: 30%-100%
- Oxygen Resuscitator Flow: Minimum 100LPM, 100% O2
- Nitrous Oxide Flow:0-6.9LPM (Accuracy +/-0.5LPM)
- Nitrous Oxide %: 0-70%
- Mixed Gas Flow: 1.0-9.9LPM
- GDAC51975 Accutron Digital Ultra Flowmeter
- GDAC43003 Clearview Scavenging II Circuit
- GDAC33035 Clearview Adult disposable hoods qty12 (1box)
- GDAC33037 Clearview Pedo disposable hoods qty 12 (1 box)