Central Vacuum without Gauge – Comweld
Medical Suction wall outlet adaptor
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
These Comweld Suction Attachments are a basic connector with no controls other than an On/Off tap. They simply serve as the adaptor between the suction performance of the pipeline outlet / central suction system and the receiver jar assemblies (or other suction collection apparatus being used).
- Designed to suit a Central Vacuum system
- Horizontal positioning of connector and gauge to the suction nozzle, for wall mounting
- On / Off control tap
- Suction nozzle and filter are fitted as standard and are also available as spare parts
- Easy to read dual scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge (applicable models)
- Gas specific inlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas service
- Suction outlet connection is a nominal 8mm I.D. tubing nipple
- Weight Approx. 300 grams
- Colour Yellow
- Connection Inlet SIS Vacuum Handwheel
- Connection Outlet Nozzle to suit 8mm ID Tubing