Caire Freestyle Comfort Portable Oxygen Concentrator – 8 cell battery
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
1 in stock
Please note: This product is either is out of stock or has special conditions. Please contact our team to make an enquiry.
Shipping – Domestic Standard and Express Shipping available
Please add the items to your cart and visit the cart page to ‘Calculate Shipping’ and see options and pricing. For international orders please contact our customer service team.
Expand your comfort zone with this innovative and powerful device. The Freestyle Comfort is lightweight, has a curved design that hugs your body, so you will hardly know its there. It has the power to let you stay out all day long with greater flexibility to increase flow rates as your prescription changes. Patented smart oxygen delivery features ensure you get the oxygen you need, when you need it, keeping you comfortable and worry-free by adjusting to your automatic breathing patterns and level of activity.
Please note: The therapeutic use of Medical Oxygen requires a prescription, trained clinical assessment and proper instruction on use. Medical Equipment & Gases Australia Pty Ltd requires a copy of the patients prescription before the product can be dispatched
- Portable Concentrator
- Carry Bag
- 8 Cell Battery Pack
- AC/DC Universal Power Supply
- Shoulder Strap
- UltraSense Technology
- Warranty 3 years unit including sieve beds. 1 year battery & power supplies
- Ergonomic design for optimal comfort
- Easy-to-Read Display – Large fonts, multi-color LCD display and glow-in-the-dark keypad.
- Meets FAA requirements for commercial airline travel
- Up to 8 hours battery life with our standard 8-cell battery pack
- Delivers 1-5 pulse flow settings
- Maximum output of up to 1050 mL per Minute
- 2.3 kgs with a small, compact frame
autoSAT® CAIRE’s proprietary autoSAT feature allows the FreeStyle Comfort to deliver a consistent volume of oxygen (bolus) per breath, up to a maximum breath rate. As the user’s breath rate increases during activities like walking, the autoSAT feature adjusts the device operation to maintain a set bolus volume.
UltraSense® This sensitive pulse dose trigger detects the pressure change during your breath, and releases the pulse of oxygen when you inhale.
autoDOSE™ Should a “no breath alarm” occur, this feature will pulse oxygen at 20 breaths per minute at the unit’s current flow setting until the alarm state is resolved.
- Flow settings: 1-5 pulse dose only
- Dimensions with 8-cell battery pack: 25.4 x 18.5 x 7.9 cm
- Weight (with 8-cell battery pack): 2.3 kg
- Sound level: 39.9 dBa @ Setting 2
- Battery duration with 8-cell battery pack at setting 2 = 4 hours
- Warranty: 3 year warranty on FreeStyle Comfort (includes sieve beds); 1 year warranty on battery and power supplies
- 1 = 210 mL/min
- 2 = 420 mL/min
- 3 = 630 mL/min
- 4 = 840 mL/min
- 5 = 1050 mL/min
Battery Run Time
- Setting of 1, 8 Cell Batt: 8 hours avg, 16 Cell Batt: 16 hour avg
- Setting of 2, 8 Cell Batt: 4 hours avg, 16 Cell Batt: 8 hour avg
- Setting of 3, 8 Cell Batt: 3 hours avg, 16 Cell Batt: 6 hour avg
- Setting of 4, 8 Cell Batt: 2.25 hours avg, 16 Cell Batt: 4.5 hour avg
- Setting of 5, 8 Cell Batt: 2 hours avg, 16 Cell Batt: 4 hour avg