Flowmeter Medical Oxygen 0 - 2.5 LPM
Ezi-Flow Low Flow Oxygen flow meter by Comweld
The Comweld Medical Oxygen Flowmeter provides an accuracy of +/- 5% (of full scale reading) and is pressure compensated to ensure that the flowmeter maintains its accuracy independent of varying gas supply pressures.
- Flow limiting output orifice and fail safe shroud protects the patient from excessive flows in the event of excessive gas pressures
- Dual taper needle valve prevents damage to the seat that eventually leaks
- Gas specific inlet fitting to prevent connection to wrong gas type
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings, and control knobs for quick recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- The flowtube design provides clear readability with large bold print lines and numbers providing 180º visibility
|Flow (LPM - Litres Per Minute)||0 - 2.5|
|Inlet Pressure (kPa)||400|
|Inlet Connections||SIS Oxygen Handwheel|
|Colour Coded||White - Medical Oxygen|
The Ezi-Flow flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy in the neonatal area.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|