The Comweld Medical Oxygen Flowmeter provides an accuracy of +/- 5% (of full scale reading) and is pressure compensated to ensure that the flowmeter maintains its accuracy independent of varying gas supply pressures. This medical oxygen flowmeter uses a ball float to indicate the current flow with this particular model showing readings between 0 and 15 LPM (litres per minute). Comweld are a reputable long standing name in medical gas equipment and this medical oxygen flowmeter is the top of the range.
- Flow limiting output orifice and fail safe shroud protects the patient from excessive flows in the event of excessive gas pressures
- Dual taper needle valve prevents damage to the seat that eventually leaks
- Gas specific inlet fitting to prevent connection to wrong gas type
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings, and control knobs for quick recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- The flowtube design provides clear readability with large bold print lines and numbers providing 180º visibility
The Ezi-Flow flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy.
|Inlet Pressure:||400 kPa|
|Inlet Connections:||SIS Oxygen Handwheel|
|Litres Per Minute:||0 - 15|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|