Everflo -Stationary Oxy Conc-
Home oxygen solution for respiratory oxygen
The EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary oxygen concentrator that delivers the features home care providers want and patients deserve.
The therapeutic use of Medical Oxygen requires a prescription, trained clinical assessment and proper instruction on use. Medical Equipment and Gases Australia Pty Ltd requires a copy of the patients prescription before the product can be dispatched.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 14kgs
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it's more patient-friendly
Recessed flow meter knob - A recessed flow meter knob helps reduce the chnace of accidental breakage
Durable metal cannula - Durable metal cannula point to connect your tubing is less likely to break.
Moulded handle for transportation - Moulded durable handle make it easy to pick up and move with one or two hands.
|Input Voltage||240 V|
|Input Frequency||50 hz|
|Average Power Consumption||350 watts|
|Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM)||93% (+/-3%)|
|Liter Flow||0.5 to 5 liters per minute|
|Weight||14 kg (31lbs)|
|Sound Level||45 dBA typical|
|Dimensions - Height||584mm (23")|
|Dimensions - Width||381mm (15")|
|Dimensions - Diameter||241mm (9.5")|
|Required Maintenance||Compressor Intake Filter: change every 2 years|
|OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels||Low Oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%|
|Operating Temperature||12ºC to 32ºC|
|Storage / Transport Humidity||-34ºC to 71ºC up to 95% relative humidity|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 95% relative humidity|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2,286m|
|Limited Warranty***||3 Years|
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
**Litres Per Minute - LPM
*** Please refer to the patient manual for full warranty information.
- Air Inlet Filter is to be changed every 24 MONTHS
- The Filter Door should be cleaned MONTHLY or as environmental conditions warrant.
- 1x Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
- 2x Adult Nasal Cannulas (2m)
- 1x Oxygen Tubing Extension (10m)
- 1x Oxygen Tubing-To-Cannula Connector
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- 1x EverFlo User Manual