Digital Ultra Flowmeter with Scavenging Circuit
Accutron Digital Ultra Flowmeter with Scavenging Circuit
Accutron is a market leader in dental nitrous oxide sedation, providing safe and consistent Relative Analgesia systems for decades.
The digital ultra flowmeter is the right unit for clinician’s who prefer to work in the digital environment where critical parameters are both displayed numerically and as electronic flow tubes
Mounting thread 1/2" UNC for trolley/mounts
- GDAC51975 Accutron Digital Ultra Flowmeter
- GDAC43003 Clearview Scavenging II Circuit
- GDAC33035 Clearview Adult disposable hoods qty12 (1box)
- GDAC33037 Clearview Pedo disposable hoods qty 12 (1 box)
Main Unit: 19x17.8x19cm Weight 2.9kg
- Oxygen Flush: Minimum 20LPM
- Oxygen Flow: 1.0LPM-9.9LPM (Accuracy +/-0.5LPM)
- Oxygen%: 30%-100%
- Oxygen Resuscitator Flow: Minimum 100LPM, 100% O2
- Nitrous Oxide Flow:0-6.9LPM (Accuracy +/-0.5LPM)
- Nitrous Oxide %: 0-70%
- Mixed Gas Flow: 1.0-9.9LPM
- O2 Fail Safe System- Offers assurance that N2O ceases if the O2 supply is interrupted or reduced. Two separate sensors provide the redundant safety. Alarm sound, failure LED’s will light, and the N2O flow will cease
- N2O Supply Warning- Triggers an alarm if the N2O supply cannot keep up with the user’s needs.
- Mixed Gas Flow to Patient- Monitors pressure in mixed gas line and triggers an alarm if flow to patient is obstructed.
- Emergency Air Valve- Automatically provides patient with ambient air if gas flow is interrupted. Located on remote tee bag.
- Directional Check Valve- Prevents re-breathing of exhaled gases and protects against CO2 buildup. Located on remote bag tee
- O2 Resuscitator Connection- Direct connection to O2 for use with resuscitator. Port is always open and provides 100LPM minimum of pure oxygen.
Accutron 2 Year Flowmeter Limited Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|