Central Vacuum - Suction Attachment without Gauge
Medical suction adaptor without vacuum gauge
This suction connector is used to connect suction equipment to a vacuum source terminal unit, for the aspiration of fluids and/or particulate matter in the treatment of the patient in the hospital.
Suction connector without gauge simply serves as an On/Off tap adapter to connect suction equipment to a central vacuum system with no controls.
- Gas specific connector to prevent connecting to the wrong gas service.
- Suction nozzle and filter are fitted as standard and are also available as spare parts.
- On / Off control tap
- Fitted with a non-return valve.
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas / function of the product
- Easy to read duel scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge
|Inlet Connection||S.I.S - Sleeve Index System|
|Outlet Connection||8mm Tubing Nipple|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 35 LPM of free air|
|On / Off Lever||Yes|
Xinghua warrants to the purchaser that this equipment is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 MONTHS (2 Years) from the date of purchase.
Further details can be obtained from:
This product is entered in the ARTG, (194212)
- Venturi Suction Attachment
- Suction Nozzle
- Sintered Bronze Filter
- Suction Handwheel
- Suction Attachment User Manual
|Unit Of Measure||ea|